Country walk attractions:
- Godstone village
- Godstone Farm
We take a train to Caterham, then a bus to Godstone, where we start the walk. This is a beautiful area of country in the county of Surrey, south of London. It’s a great chance to escape the busy city and spend some time around nature!
- Meeting time: 09.00 or 09.30
- Meeting Place: Clapham Junction Station (at the bridge entrance to platform 15) - 09.30
- There is also a meeting point at Victoria Station (by platform 12) - 09.00* (see below)
- Return time: 17.00 (approximately)
* The Victoria meeting point is for people who are unsure about getting to Clapham Junction. The ticket price covers the train from Clapham Junction to Caterham. Anyone who meets at Victoria must have their own ticket to get to Clapham.